martes, 7 de abril de 2009

Beautiful Chile




One of my favourite places in Chile is Maitencillo. I like to go there out of season when there aren't any tourists. It is a quiet place where you can relax and forget about the stress of Santiago. I first went there a few years ago with my wife and 2 friends. Now I go about 3 or 4 times a year. I like the walk from Maitencillo to Cachaqua along the coast. It takes about 2 and a half hours. The scenery is beautiful, even when the weather isn't so good. You can also go horse-riding on the beach or in the hills near the village.

What about you? Write about a place in Chile that you enjoyed visiting.
Say:
When you went there
Who you went with
What you did there
(150 words Minimum)

Then write at least three comments on your classmates' blogs

3 comentarios:

  1. Hellooo
    I not know this place
    I hope to meet Maitencillo with my boyfriend
    Bye...
    see you next week

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thank you so much, for your comment
    I really do like mangas.
    I think I show that. jajaja!!!
    nice picture

    kiss and hugs
    lanistica

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Simon, Thank you for visit my blog
    See you tomorrow!!!

    ResponderEliminar