viernes, 8 de mayo de 2009

An artist or a piece of art

For today's post you have to write about an artist you like or piece of ark work you admire.
Whilst Salvador Dali is probably my favourite artist there are lots of paintings that I like.

I really like The Great Wave by Katsushika Hokusai.

I also like the computer art of Chiho Aoshima,

and almost anything by grafitti artist Banksy.

However, I think my favourite picture is the Little Tower by Pieter Bruegel.


What about you?
Who is your favourite artist or what is your favourite work of art (painting, sculpture, etc)
80 WORDS PLEASE!

3 comentarios:

  1. Simon the picture by grafitti artist Banksy is very good, I liked.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Simon with respect a you question, He appeared three or four times in Viña de Mar and was fantastic.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Simon What do you say Si el estuviera vivo?
    If he was alive or If he were alive, I don`t know, you can help me please!!!

    ResponderEliminar