lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

Blog Till You Drop!!


Yes! Yes! Yes!


A post a day for 2 weeks.


Can U do it?


First up: A film you like. One of my favourite movies is Brazil by British director Terry Gilliam. It has a great cast (elenco) and it's a very funny science fantasy comedy. The humour is quite wicked which is most probably why I like it. I first saw this film in 1985 in a cinema called The Rio, an old arts cinema in London that's very like the Normandie. I went with my friend Martin on a Saturday afternoon. A crazy movie that makes me cry with laughter every time I see it.
(that's 80 words!!)

Tell me about your favourite film.


Say


Who's in it


What's it about


Why you like it.


About 80 words please.

2 comentarios:

  1. wow simon what memory you have!
    how do you it to remember the exact day?
    jaj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Simon... I saw Match Point .. It is a good film¡¡
    I like woody Allen, Now I want to see Vicky Cristina Barcelona¡¡¡ Did you see it?

    ResponderEliminar