martes, 12 de mayo de 2009

One to One




Who would you like to talk to? If you could choose anybody, dead or alive, who would it be?


What themes would you like to talk about? What questions would you ask them?




For example, I'd like to talk to Britsh musician David Bowie. I admire him because he has a creative career as a musician that spans over 40 years. I'd like to talk about his vast artistic output: music, film, painting. I'd also like to talk about where he gets his musical inspiration. It would be nice to talk about particular songs and some of the stories behind them.




What about you?

2 comentarios:

  1. Simon, I changed my blogspot...

    http://nellygeodancer.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow Simon you look like a fan number one of David Bowie! :)

    ResponderEliminar